Texas Truck Accident Attorney
Have you been injured in an accident involving a large truck in Texas? If so, Texas truck accident lawyer Greg Baumgartner may be able to help. We have been helping injured victims throughout the state for over 25 years. From experience, we know that many trucking related accidents are caused by the negligent operation of the truck or improper maintenance.
Our job is to fight for those accident victims to make sure they receive a fair, favorable and just amount from the insurance or trucking company. It is important to hire a proficient Texas 18 wheeler accident lawyer who has experience handling trucking related accident claims as soon as possible after the accident to allow for an early investigation to obtain the necessary information and evidence to prosecute a case against a trucking company.
Trucking companies often place a high priority on speed of delivery and not safety, and that can expose helpless motorists on the road to the risk of becoming victims of a big rig accident. Even the best truck drivers who have plenty of experience and the right training can still make errors on the road and be the cause of an accident. Some of the most common reasons for accidents involving include:
- Driving while tired and drowsy
- Driving in an aggressive manner
- Driving at excessive speeds (speeding trucks)
- Disregarding weather conditions
- Driving with a truck that has been overloaded
- Driving a truck that has not had the proper maintenance.
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
The most prominent types of trucks involved in trucking accidents are semi-trucks, semi-trailer truck, transfer truck, 18-wheeler, semi, Mack truck, and big rigs. Whatever the negligent truck driver was operating, we are ready to help and have handled it before. If you have been injured in an accident, the trucking companies will always side with their truck drivers and blame the victims of these accidents. Our job is to uncover to truth, investigate the claim and make sure that you are compensated for all accident related costs. From experience, we know that often times these accidents could have been prevented. While we can make no guarantee of the amount you will recover if we handle your case, you should know that we will do whatever we can to make sure you get the compensation you deserve for a serious personal injury of a Texas wrongful death case.
Why Hire Greg Baumgartner?
- AVVO ® attorney rating of 10.0 which is the highest you can receive
- Received highest rating for ethics and legal skills AV RATING–®
- Life Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum® & (Less than 1% of U.S. attorneys)
- Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers TM (Less than 5% of U.S. attorneys)
- Two time Who’s Who Honoree
- 25 year track record of success in high profile multimillion dollar truck accident injury and wrongful death cases
- Quick Response Truck Accident Team
WE TREAT OUR CLIENTS LIKE FAMILY
Call us today
281-893-0760 or (866) 758-4529 TOLL FREE
For a free consultation and find out how we can help you