Truck Accident Attorney Greg Baumgartner
Throughout my legal career, I’ve devoted my practice to helping persons acquire justice through our court system. For the past 35 years, my practice has been exclusively limited to serious personal injury and wrongful death. I am extremely proud of our results for truck accident victims and their families many of who have lost a loved one.
- University of Nebraska
Bachelor of Science – 1978
Began To Practice Law
- 1983 in Colorado and 1984 in Texas
Law School (double law degrees)
- University of Nebraska
- Juris Doctorate – 1982
- University of Denver
- Master of Law – 1983
State Licenses To Practice In:
- All Texas state courts,
- All Colorado state courts
- United States District Court – Northern,
- Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas
Hobbies & Interests
Passion is promoting the health and welfare of area youth by active and positive involvement in youth
sports as both a parent, mentor, and coach.
- Co-founder of Champions Junior Golf Association
- Avid hunter, fisherman, and father
The Baumgartner family is a long-time top fundraiser for the Houston Multiple Sclerosis Society, a
passion brought on by my wife Stacy Baumgartner’s diagnosis of MS. Our devotion to, and
involvement in the MS150 (annual bike ride from Houston to Austin) is a family affair and Greg and his
wife Stacy is extremely proud of their sons who both completed the 150-mile bike ride for the first
time at age 10.
They also are very active in supporting many other local organizations such as the Houston 100
Club (lifetime members), which provide benefits to families of officers killed in the line of duty. Sire, which is an awesome program that provides horse riding for disabled children and many other local
The law firm happily sponsors numerous boys who do not have an active father figure in their life in various sporting activities each year. Mr. Baumgartner also mentors teenage boys from many different backgrounds and offers scholarships to needy young adults.
The Most Rewarding Aspect of Practicing Law
Being able to serve others in the form of obtaining justice through the legal system is gratifying and fulfilling not only on a professional level but also on a personal level. Many of my injured clients and their families have become lifelong friends and that has been clearly been the most rewarding part of my practice. My representation of injured clients and their families has gained me the respect of many defense attorneys who were on the “opposite side of the fence” in those cases, which I believe is a great factor in bringing subsequent cases to a successful conclusion. I take great pride in getting referrals in truck wreck cases from attorneys I opposed in court.
We are not a volume law practice and take a very limited number of serious injury and wrongful death cases each year to be in a position to devote the time and resources necessary to maximize a case.
- American Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Better Business Bureau
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Trial Lawyers College
- Perfect “10″ Rating -AVVO
- Highest Peer Review Rating- Martindale (Perfect 5.0)
- Highest Client Rating- Martindale (Perfect 5.0)
- Million Dollar Advocates (Less Than 1% Of All Attorneys)
- Featured in Newsweek – (Best Personal Injury Lawyers)
- Double Law Degrees- (Less Than 1% Of All Attorneys)
- National Trial Lawyers- Top 100
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Top Houston Personal Injury Lawyer- Housonia